Elder Michael in Niuatoputapu

Elder Michael in Niuatoputapu
The Other Side of Heaven

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Phone Call

Hey Mom its me, i know it"s Wednesday, and not my P-day, but I found out where I am being transferred yesterday. Yesterday during the District meeting the Zone Leaders got a phone call from President and he wanted to talk to me. I thought he was going to tell me that one of you was dead or something, but Thank goodness that was not why he called me. No, he called me and told me to prepare my things because I am transferring to Niuatoputapu, or as the movie was called "The Other Side of Heaven". It's the same island that Kolipoki was on in the movie. It is about 400 miles from Tongatapu and one of the remote Islands in the world, and there won't be any Email there so I decided to email today because I am going to be busy tomorrow getting stuff from town. When you go to Niua you stay there for at least 4 months, so it might be that long before I can email again. I have heard some rumors that there is email there. But just know that i love you very much and that I am in the Lord"s hands.

That is so awesome that Brianna Forman was baptized what a wonderful experience for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment