Elder Michael in Niuatoputapu

Elder Michael in Niuatoputapu
The Other Side of Heaven

Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 8, 2012


Dear Ellen:


That is so crazy sis!! What a super star you are--not being afraid or
anything to speak up and ask. "Is some one here Mormon?" 
That is so great of you not to be shy or afraid or anything! and she is from Tonga and from Vava'u!! and her last name is Tonga!! 
I baptized a girl yesterday whose last name is Tonga!! We ate yesterday at a Family whose last name is Tonga! 
If she is from San Francisco/Oakland CA== then
yes, I definitely know her Family. We had a feast yesterday with the
Tonga's. It's such a small world, but Tonga is just a small
Island so yeah everyone pretty much knows or is related to
each other!!  Thanks so much sis for sharing with me that story. Ask
her what village her family comes from?   If she know where Neiafu, or
Feleto'a is then yep I know her family!!  I totally thought you were
both shouting at each other the way you wrote it haha love you so much
sis hope you are having a great summer!!!!  
Did mom and dad get my
birthday present from me yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment