Elder Michael in Niuatoputapu

Elder Michael in Niuatoputapu
The Other Side of Heaven

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ko e uike faingata a

Mom and all:
Thanks so much for the wonderful letters and support. I still haven't gotten Andrew or your package but I did get a package from Roshan that he sent from dearelder.com. It was my first actual mail in a super long time and I literally jumped for joy. Tell Roshan if he can to email me.
This week was a difficult one, and I guess what I mean by difficult I mean a humbling one. We still had success as the work is concerned. We gave away 5 Tohi a Molomonas on Monday night and we committed a family to baptism and they didn't say no. We still need to work with them a little more. But I still am having trouble with the Language and at times feel overwhelmed by all the stuff that I still don't know. But it's okay. A bad week in Tonga is better than a Great week anywhere else.
I love you all so much and hope that all is going good with everyone,every where.
Sorry this is short.


'Ofa atu
Eleta Maikolo

No comments:

Post a Comment